Achieving targetted goals within a shorter duration of time is the ultimate objective of every company. The best way to attain this goal for a firm is to capture the attention of as many potential customers as it can.
No doubt, the idea of grabbing potential clients sounds good on pen and paper. But it is easier said than done in practical terms as popularizing goods and services of a business organization among its target audience is usually a hard nut to crack. The slow and sluggish pace of the traditional methods of marketing can put roadblocks in the path of achieving this objective.
Nearly 49% of companies have already embraced the concept of digital marketing automation and several more are considering the same at present. This post will outline the aspects of the concept along with the steps to use it for the successful generation of leads for your business.
All about digital marketing automation and how it works
Marketing automation is a modern method of marketing that is centered on the use of software to automate tasks. By automating the marketing tasks, it saves both the time and effort of business organizations which can be used for other activities.
Email marketing constitutes one of the commonest forms of marketing automation. Software platforms such as Instagram and others have simplified the task of automated emails for business organizations.
A set of protocols called automation workflow directs the process of email automation. From choosing the content of an email to deciding what a customer should do after receiving a marketing email, automation workflow plays an important part in email automation digital marketing.
When a customer visits a particular page on a website, it notes down the details and sends a relevant email linked to their search. Thus, it performs the task of a marketing professional by making note of customer behavior.
How beginners can reap the benefits of marketing automation for lead generation
As a beginner, you can get started with email automation by including content in the email workflow that welcomes your target audience with a touch of warmth.
Wondering how to go about it? Your best bet to accomplish the task with finesse is to perform the following steps:
- Convince readers to subscribe to your email list: Depending on the kind of traffic on your website, you can get the email addresses of the visitors to your website by sharing high-quality content with them. For this purpose, you can consider sharing a free eBook or report with them.
- Deliver the intended result to keep your promise: As soon as your target audience chooses to include their emails on your email automation list, offer them the free report or eBook with the combination of a note of thanks and a downloadable link.
- Use identifiable content to segregate warm leads: You will benefit more by dedicating more time and effort to highly motivated subscribers than those who aren’t as interested in the products or services of your business. Your best bet to identify warm leads is to use extra content for achieving this objective. When a subscriber shows interest in such content, you can count them as a warm lead and put them on the separate automation list of like-minded customers.
- Share the data of warm leads with your sales team: To facilitate the collection of the data of warm leads for your sales team, think about using automation software that can auto-perform this task. By doing so, you can cut down the workload on your sales team to a larger extent.
- Make efforts for the conversion of cold leads into warm leads: Exploring the possibility of converting cold leads into warm leads can help you get more potential customers. The sure-fire way to do it is to send interesting and more engaging content. Even as you do not convince all cold leads to opt for downloading your content, you can at least get a few more warm leads by putting this idea into practice.
Get the email automation marketing solutions from the best digital advertising agency Australia
Email automation can be hard to implement, especially if you are a beginner. No worries, though; Bubblegum Marketing – the best digital advertising agency Sydney – offers reliable solutions at cost-effective packages in this regard. Whether you wish to adopt Infusionsoft for your mid-sized business or Keap for your small business, we have the perfect solution as the end-to-end partner for all your needs.
Want to know more about our services? Reach out to us now!
- Factors Proving Infusionsoft Marketing Automation as a Productive Approach for Your Business - January 12, 2021
- How Digital Marketing Automation Gives Comprehensive Lead? - August 23, 2020
- How to Use Marketing Automation for Lead Generation? - August 22, 2020